MAJOR ACCIDENT PREVENTION POLICY
FK SYSTEM – POVRCHOVÉ ÚPRAVY S. R. O.
1. All company activities are being done to prevent issues with negative impact on employees, surrounding population, environment and property of the company.
2. Management of the company and all employees within their responsibilities continuously identify and evaluate possible risks. Based on this evaluation, company prevents accidents and adverse events.
3. In its activities, the company strictly complies with the legal requirements related to accidents prevention, work health & safety and fire protection.
4. The company's management informs employees and external workers with the risks related to their activities. The company's employees have the opportunity to participate in identifying risks and proposing measures to minimize risks.
5. The company sets goals in the area of prevention of major accidents in general and define tasks to meet the goals, thus ensuring continuous improvement of the accident prevention system.
Done in Brno on 11. 6. 2020